Details for CITY OF ST. LOUIS BOARD OF PUBLIC SERVICE
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS for PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FOR TESTING AND INSPECTION OF MATERIALS FOR PROJECTS THROUGHOUT THE CITY OF ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI. Statements of Qualifications due by 5:00 PM CT, OCTOBER 22, 2021 at Board of Public Service, 1200 Market, Room 301 City Hall, St. Louis, MO 63103. RFQ may be obtained from BPS
website www.stl-bps.org, under On Line Plan Room-Plan Room, or call Board of Public Service at 314-589-6214.
25% & 5% MBE/WBE participation goal.
- I cry for Black men and their health
- Comedian and actor AJ Johnson dead at 55
- Brittish Williams indicted by federal grand injury on fraud charges
- 5 star wide receiver Luther Burden commits to Missouri
- City aldermen need to be held accountable
- Delectable Eats
- Road to restoration
- No new schools: St. Louis legislators pass moratorium
- Confluence Academy fight
- Improving health outcomes in the Black community