Details for CITY OF ST. LOUIS ST. LOUIS LAMBERT INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
SOLICITATION FOR BIDS (SFB)
Service: Fleet Maintenance and Auto Body Repair Services
Pre-Bid Meeting Date: December 3, 2020 Meeting will be held via teleconference. See SFB for details.
Question Due Date: December 4, 2020
Bid Due Date: December 16, 2020
M/WBE Goals & Incentives:
MBE goals: 21% - African American
2% - Hispanic American
.50% - Asian American
.50% - Native American
WBE goal: 11%
A five percent (5%) Bid discount shall be applied to construction, goods, and other services prime contracts on contracts $300,000 or less to prime African American, Hispanic American, Asian American, Native American and Women-Owned Business Enterprise Bidders.
Point of Contact: Gigi Glasper – email@example.com
Bid documents may be obtained at St. Louis Lambert International Airport, Airport Properties Division, Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., or by calling (314) 890-1802. This SFB may also be obtained by visiting our website at www.flystl.com/business/contract-opportunities.
Airport Properties Division Manager
- ‘Safer at Home’ order reduces business capacity in St. Louis County as city of St. Louis limits social gatherings
- St. Louis health care workers are dying on the job. Investigations into deaths offer few answers, rare penalties for employers
- Fourth person charged in Montgomery, grandson of 'Sweetie Pie's' Robbie Montgomery, murder
- St. Louis County executive announces more CARES Act funds for restaurants, other small businesses
- ‘Karen’ visits Questlove’s house to make sure it was his
- Coronavirus resurgence curtails elective surgeries, fills hospital beds
- St. Louis Urban League’s turkey giveaways begin Saturday Nov. 21
- Basketball star Hughes opens Missouri’s only black-owned cannabis shops
- Tishaura Jones and Mayor Lyda Krewson's decision not to run for re-election
- Ciara and Russell Wilson say 'Why Not You?'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.