Details for INVITATION TO BID
Sealed bids will be received by the Webster Groves School District at the District Service Center Building, 3232 South Brentwood Blvd., Webster Groves, MO 63119, until WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2020 BY 2 P.M. CDT for the Webster Groves High School Baseball Field Dugouts. Bids will be opened publicly at that time.
Drawings and specifications for this project will be available starting November 23rd at the office of the Architect, Hoener Associates, Inc., 6707 Plainview Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63109, (314) 781-9855, FAX (314) 781-0163 and will also be available on the Webster Groves School Districts website under the heading need to know – quick links: RFP/RFQ. Information as to bidding instructions and requirements for procuring bidding documents may be obtained from the Architect. Not less than the prevailing hourly wage rates, as determined by the State of Missouri, Division of Labor Standards, shall be paid all workers employed on this project.
The Board of Education reserves the right to waive technicalities, to select any contractor filing a proposal, and to reject any or all bids.
A PRE-BID meeting will be conducted 10:00 am on November 30th 2020 at the Webster Groves High School Baseball Parking lot which is located off Bradford Avenue between Selma Avenue and Big Bend Blvd.
By: Mr. Rob Steuber, Construction Project Manager
- ‘Safer at Home’ order reduces business capacity in St. Louis County as city of St. Louis limits social gatherings
- St. Louis health care workers are dying on the job. Investigations into deaths offer few answers, rare penalties for employers
- Fourth person charged in Montgomery, grandson of 'Sweetie Pie's' Robbie Montgomery, murder
- St. Louis County executive announces more CARES Act funds for restaurants, other small businesses
- ‘Karen’ visits Questlove’s house to make sure it was his
- Coronavirus resurgence curtails elective surgeries, fills hospital beds
- St. Louis Urban League’s turkey giveaways begin Saturday Nov. 21
- Basketball star Hughes opens Missouri’s only black-owned cannabis shops
- Tishaura Jones and Mayor Lyda Krewson's decision not to run for re-election
- Ciara and Russell Wilson say 'Why Not You?'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.