Details for INVITATION TO BID
You are invited to submit a bid proposal for the University of Missouri-St. Louis, Mark Twain Building Mezzanine Repairs project. Work shall be performed in the northeast corner of the first floor. Project includes demolition, structural, mechanical, plumbing, and electrical work.
Diversity participation goals are as follows: Subcontracting with Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) of 20%, with Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVE) of 3% and with Women Business Enterprise (WBE), Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE), and/or Veteran Owned Business of 20% of awarded contract price for work to be performed.
It is our desire to provide meaningful opportunities for minority-owned (MBE) and women-owned (WBE) businesses to participate in the construction projects we complete for our clients. Firms that do not have MBE/WBE status are strongly encouraged to include MBE/WBE firms in their contracting and purchasing plans. Additionally, we work to enhance diversity through the workforce, or “boots on the ground,” which serves to increase the representation of women, minorities, and apprentices, and St. Louis City residents.
To view this invitation on BuildingConnected- site: https://app.buildingconnected.com/public/55b2997ad17b3807006f2618 Tarlton is an equal opportunity employer.
- Iyanla Vanzant is fixing her OWN life
- ‘Breakin’ star Shabba-Doo dies at age 65
- Missouri House votes to censure Rep. Price
- An open letter to U.S. Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Missouri
- Save your tears over Weeknd’s plastic surgery
- 2021 MLK DAY COMMEMORATION ACTIVITIES
- Sam Hutchinson, St. Louis contractor dies at age 77
- Urban League, CareSTL, Missouri Primary Care offer food, supplies, Covid-19 tests
- Workers shut down McDonald’s drive-thru in protest for $15 hourly wage, fair treatment
- East Boogie: Livin’ for the weekend for more than 80 years