Details for INVITATION TO BID
Blackline Design and Construction is seeking qualified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE’s) & Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE’s) proposals for the interior and exterior alterations of the former American Brake Company Building located at 1920 N. Broadway, St. Louis, MO 63102. Scope consist of: 02-Existing Conditions, 03-Concrete, 04-Masonry, 05-Metals, 06-Woods, Plastics, and Composites, 07-Thermal and Moisture Protection, 08-Openings, 09-Finishes,10-Specialaties, 11-Equipment, 12-Furnishings, 14-Conveying Equipment, 21-Fire Suppression, 22-Plumbing, 23-Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning, 26-Electrical, 27-Communications, 28-Electronic Safety and Security, 31-Earthwork, 32-Exterior Improvements, 33-Utilities.
Site walks scheduled for 11/11, 10am-12pm & 11/16, 3pm-5pm. Proposals are due via email by close of business Friday, 12/4/20. For details and more information, contact Jenny McKie at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (314) 391-8900.
- ‘Safer at Home’ order reduces business capacity in St. Louis County as city of St. Louis limits social gatherings
- St. Louis health care workers are dying on the job. Investigations into deaths offer few answers, rare penalties for employers
- Fourth person charged in Montgomery, grandson of 'Sweetie Pie's' Robbie Montgomery, murder
- St. Louis County executive announces more CARES Act funds for restaurants, other small businesses
- ‘Karen’ visits Questlove’s house to make sure it was his
- Coronavirus resurgence curtails elective surgeries, fills hospital beds
- St. Louis Urban League’s turkey giveaways begin Saturday Nov. 21
- Basketball star Hughes opens Missouri’s only black-owned cannabis shops
- Tishaura Jones and Mayor Lyda Krewson's decision not to run for re-election
- Ciara and Russell Wilson say 'Why Not You?'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.