Details for LETTING #8705 METER & TAP BUILDING DEMOLITION
Sealed proposals will be received by the Board of Public Service in Room 208 City Hall, 1200 Market Street, St. Louis, Mo. until 1:45 PM, CT, on November 26, 2019, then publicly opened and read. Plans and Specifications may be examined on the Board of Public Service website http://www.stl-bps(BPS On Line Plan Room) and may be purchased directly through the BPS website from INDOX Services at cost plus shipping. No refunds will be made.
Bidders shall comply with all applicable City, State and Federal laws (including MBE/WBE policies).
All bidders must regard Federal Executive Order 11246, “Notice of Requirement for Affirmative Action to Ensure Equal Employment Opportunity”, the “Equal Opportunity Clause” and the “Standard Federal Equal Employment Specifications” set forth within and referenced at www.stl-bps.org (Announcements).
- St. Louis officer Bartney Coats has posted violent and racist tweets for years
- City, county prosecutors agree to stop prosecuting 17-year-olds as adults at MCU meeting
- No Limit Reunion Tour was anything but “bout it, bout it!”
- Four executives to receive Business Performance Awards
- Page appoints two black women from North County to police board
- COGIC gathers in St. Louis for 112th Holy Convocation
- Flyers must pass old foe to get to semifinals
- Decorated military officers share road maps to careers
- COGIC celebrates Women’s Day at Holy Convocation in St. Louis
- ArchCity Defenders turns 10