Details for METROPOLITAN ST. LOUIS SEWER DISTRICT
Notice is hereby given that the Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District will receive Sealed Proposals in the Purchasing Division, 2350 Market Street, St. Louis, Missouri 63103-2555 until 11:00 a.m. on January 23, 2020 to contract with a company for: POINT REPAIR LINERS. Pre-Bid Conference scheduled at 2350 Market Street, St. Louis, MO 63103 on January 9, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
Specifications and bid forms may be obtained from www.stlmsd.com, click on the “MSD AT WORK” link, (bid opportunities). The bid document will be identified as 10233 RFP. If you do not have access to the internet, call 314-768-6254 to request a copy of this bid.
Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hosted by Rebeccah Bennett, founder and principal Emerging Wisdom, LLC and InPower Institute, each week, the Liberating Living vlog unleashes the power within each of us and explores the places where our liberation, healing and spiritual growth meet!
- Nurse Judy Wilson-Griffin is first COVID-19 death in St. Louis region
- Jazmond Dixon, 31, is first COVID-19 death in St. Louis City
- Apply for $250 in energy assistance from Ameren Missouri
- St. Louis city woman in her 30s dies due to COVID-19
- St. Louis County reports largest one-day number of new COVID-19 cases: 78
- COVID-19 will be a catastrophe for Black St. Louis if leaders don’t act now
- St. Louis County and city to receive millions in federal funding for pandemic response
- City of Ferguson hit with $1.7 million settlement for municipal court abuses
- James Clark joins Urban League as VP of Public Safety and Community Response
- Baby abandoned near dumpster became tech mogul