Details for NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
Notice is hereby given that The Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District (District) will receive sealed bids for St. Charles Rock Rd #9128 Storm Sewer (IR) under Letting No. 13183-015.1, at this office, 2350 Market Street, St. Louis, Missouri 63103, until 02:00 PM on Tuesday, April 28, 2020, at a place designated.
Bids will be received only from companies that are pre-qualified by the District’s Engineering Department for:
SEWER CONSTRUCTION - St. Louis County Drain Layers License Required
Plans and Specifications are available for free electronic download. Please go to MSD’s website and look for a link to “ELECTRONIC PLANROOM.” Plans and Specifications are also available for viewing or purchase at Cross Rhodes Reprographics located at 1712 Macklind Avenue, St. Louis MO 63110. All bidders must obtain a set of plans and specifications in order to submit a bid in the name of the entity submitting the bid.
The Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hosted by Rebeccah Bennett, founder and principal Emerging Wisdom, LLC and InPower Institute, each week, the Liberating Living vlog unleashes the power within each of us and explores the places where our liberation, healing and spiritual growth meet!
- Nurse Judy Wilson-Griffin is first COVID-19 death in St. Louis region
- Jazmond Dixon, 31, is first COVID-19 death in St. Louis City
- Apply for $250 in energy assistance from Ameren Missouri
- St. Louis city woman in her 30s dies due to COVID-19
- BJC HealthCare opens first COVID-19 collection center
- Baby abandoned near dumpster became tech mogul
- St. Louis County reports largest one-day number of new COVID-19 cases: 78
- COVID-19 will be a catastrophe for Black St. Louis if leaders don’t act now
- City of Ferguson hit with $1.7 million settlement for municipal court abuses
- St. Louis County and city to receive millions in federal funding for pandemic response