Details for NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
Notice is hereby given that The Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District (District) will receive sealed bids for TILLES PARK, LITZSINGER AND PARKRIDGE I/I REDUCTION (LITZSINGER RD AND S MCKNIGHT RD) under Letting No. 12230-015.1, at this office, 2350 Market Street, St. Louis, Missouri 63103, until 02:00 PM on Friday, November 15, 2019, at a place designated.
Bids will be received only from companies that are pre-qualified by the District’s Engineering Department for:
SEWER CONSTRUCTION – St. Louis County drainlayer’s license required Plans and Specifications are available for free electronic download. Please go to MSD’s website and look for a link to “ELECTRONIC PLANROOM.” Plans and Specifications are also available for viewing or purchase at Cross Rhodes Reprographics located at 1712 Macklind Avenue, St. Louis MO 63110. All bidders must obtain a set of plans and specifications in order to submit a bid in the name of the entity submitting the bid.
The Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- St. Louis officer Bartney Coats has posted violent and racist tweets for years
- City, county prosecutors agree to stop prosecuting 17-year-olds as adults at MCU meeting
- Four executives to receive Business Performance Awards
- Page appoints two black women from North County to police board
- No Limit Reunion Tour was anything but “bout it, bout it!”
- Flyers must pass old foe to get to semifinals
- COGIC gathers in St. Louis for 112th Holy Convocation
- Decorated military officers share road maps to careers
- COGIC celebrates Women’s Day at Holy Convocation in St. Louis
- ArchCity Defenders turns 10