REQUEST FOR BIDS
Details for REQUEST FOR BIDS
UMSL – College of Nursing Phase III
Color Art Construction, a general contractor is seeking competitive bids for UMSL - College of Nursing (C.O.N) is expanding upon their recently renovated Learning and Simulation labs in Seton Hall. Approximately 9,100 sqft of space on the ground level of Seton Hall will be updated to provide a state of the art (7) bed Skills Lab and (3) Simulation Rooms with associated Debrief and Control Rooms. The Skills Lab will be separated from an adjoining classroom with an operable partition to support a flexible and collaborative learning environment. Simulation labs will include millwork with medical grade sinks. Classrooms will be outfitted with new flexible furniture to further enhance the learning environment and align with the school’s curriculum. Project location is 1 University Blvd, Seton Hall, St. Louis, MO 63121.
The project scope includes but is not limited to final clean, demolition, structural steel, carpentry, millwork, glass and glazing, doors/frames/hardware, drywall, ACT, painting, flooring, operable partitions, fabric panels, window shades, corner guards, fire extinguishers and cabinets, toilet accessories, toilet partitions, sprinklers, plumbing, HVAC, and electrical. A bid walk is scheduled for Tuesday, May 30th at 10:00am. Bids should be emailed to Color Art Construction no later than Friday, June 9th end of business day.
Please email your bid or any questions to bidrequestsCAC@color-art.com.
SUPPLIER DIVERSITY PARTICIPATION GOALS: The project has as a goal, subcontracting with the twenty percent (20%) combined Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), Women Business Enterprise (WBE), Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE), and Veteran Supplier Diversity participation; and, three percent (3%) Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVE) participation.
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Brittish Williams, Reality TV star, co-host of Hot 104.1’s The Home Team Morning Show pleads guilty to 15 felonies
- Cardinal Ritter Girls Accomplish the Three-Peat
- Beyoncé, Jay-Z buy $200 million home in cash
- Kelly Jackson celebrates 25 years with TEGNA
- East St. Louis wins Class 2A State Championship
- From the projects to diversity expert
- Sheldon Reynolds, Earth, Wind & Fire guitarist dies at 63
- Mayor Jones signs new protections for St. Louis’ transgender community
- What to Know About Pregnancy and COVID Vaccines
- Florida joins Missouri as states tagged with NAACP warning
- Partyline: Materia Rave on Memorial Weekend 2023
- 2023 What's Right with The Region
- Partyline: Queer as Funk
- The 113th Annie Malone May Day Parade
- This Week's Photos: June 1, 2023
- This Week's Photos: May 25, 2023
- Glimpse CAM St. Louis' Dada Ball & Bash
- This Week's Photos: May 11, 2023
- Celebrating Dr. Robert Ray
- This Week's Photos: May 4, 2023
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.