REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Details for REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
RFP NO:LU22032 DAWSON HALL RENOVATION
CONTRACTED ABATEMENT OF HAZARDOUS MATERIAL
Lincoln University-Missouri is requesting proposals from qualified and certified Contractors to perform abatement of Asbestos remediation or encapsulation from Dawson Hall, built in 1969. Typical work to be performed consists of asbestos removal, transportation, and disposal. Although there are aspects for performance that require specialized training and certification. The awarded firm (Contractor) will be required to follow abatement and/or industrial waste specifications, and local, State, and Federal regulations when handling these materials. Contractor will develop asbestos specification plan for the abatement. Contractor will be responsible for hiring reputable third-party environmental monitoring firm to certify contractor’s plan, monitor, test and record all work that is done according to all applicable laws and regulations; and certify that the building is free of hazardous material prior to renovation.
Please visit: https://www.lincolnu.edu/about-lincoln/ vice-president-of-administration-and-finance/ facilities-and-planning.html for the complete RFP documents and drawings.
The University will be accepting bids until 2:00 p.m., May 31, 2023. To be considered, bids must be received by the date and time to:
Facilities and Planning
309 Young Hall
Jefferson City, MO 65101
A pre-bid walkthrough will be conducted at 1:30 p.m. May 24, 2023. Contractors will meet at Dawson Hall located at 711 Lee Drive, Jefferson City, MO 65101. General, Process or Technical Questions concerning this solicitation should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Brittish Williams, Reality TV star, co-host of Hot 104.1’s The Home Team Morning Show pleads guilty to 15 felonies
- Florida joins Missouri as states tagged with NAACP warning
- Kelly Jackson celebrates 25 years with TEGNA
- Beyoncé, Jay-Z buy $200 million home in cash
- Cardinal Ritter Girls Accomplish the Three-Peat
- A principled approach - Masa Massenburg-Johnson new Rosati-Kain principal
- Mayor Jones signs new protections for St. Louis’ transgender community
- Sheldon Reynolds, Earth, Wind & Fire guitarist dies at 63
- Rosati-Kain senior headed to Harvard with historic view
- What to Know About Pregnancy and COVID Vaccines
- Partyline: Materia Rave on Memorial Weekend 2023
- 2023 What's Right with The Region
- Partyline: Queer as Funk
- The 113th Annie Malone May Day Parade
- This Week's Photos: May 25, 2023
- This Week's Photos: June 1, 2023
- Glimpse CAM St. Louis' Dada Ball & Bash
- This Week's Photos: May 11, 2023
- This Week's Photos: May 18, 2023
- This Week's Photos: May 4, 2023
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.