REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Details for REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
# 57823143, BEVERAGE VENDING SERVICES, POURING RIGHTS AND SPONSORSHIPS
Harris-Stowe State University (HSSU) is requesting proposals for Furnishing and Delivery of Beverage Vending Services, Pouring Rights and Sponsorships. If interested, a copy of the request can be obtained by emailing Barbara A. Morrow at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Proposals must be emailed no later than 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, June 21, 2023 (there will not be a public opening), and must be emailed to: email@example.com. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any or all responses received, or to cancel this request in part or in its entirety if it is in the best interest of the University to do so.
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Brittish Williams, Reality TV star, co-host of Hot 104.1’s The Home Team Morning Show pleads guilty to 15 felonies
- Cardinal Ritter Girls Accomplish the Three-Peat
- Beyoncé, Jay-Z buy $200 million home in cash
- Kelly Jackson celebrates 25 years with TEGNA
- East St. Louis wins Class 2A State Championship
- From the projects to diversity expert
- Sheldon Reynolds, Earth, Wind & Fire guitarist dies at 63
- Mayor Jones signs new protections for St. Louis’ transgender community
- What to Know About Pregnancy and COVID Vaccines
- Florida joins Missouri as states tagged with NAACP warning
- Partyline: Materia Rave on Memorial Weekend 2023
- 2023 What's Right with The Region
- Partyline: Queer as Funk
- The 113th Annie Malone May Day Parade
- This Week's Photos: June 1, 2023
- This Week's Photos: May 25, 2023
- Glimpse CAM St. Louis' Dada Ball & Bash
- This Week's Photos: May 11, 2023
- Celebrating Dr. Robert Ray
- This Week's Photos: May 4, 2023
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.