Details for REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
The St. Louis County Port Authority requests proposals from a firm or multiple firms to provide programmatic and administrative professional services and legal services, in support of its operations to promote economic development in St. Louis County. A five percent bid preference may be available to certified MBE firms. A copy of the RFP is available at
https://stlpartnership.com/rfp-rfq/. Proposals must be received no later than 3:00 PM on Monday, April 27, 2020.
St. Louis Economic Development Partnership
Equal Opportunity Employer
Hosted by Rebeccah Bennett, founder and principal Emerging Wisdom, LLC and InPower Institute, each week, the Liberating Living vlog unleashes the power within each of us and explores the places where our liberation, healing and spiritual growth meet!
- Nurse Judy Wilson-Griffin is first COVID-19 death in St. Louis region
- Jazmond Dixon, 31, is first COVID-19 death in St. Louis City
- Apply for $250 in energy assistance from Ameren Missouri
- St. Louis city woman in her 30s dies due to COVID-19
- BJC HealthCare opens first COVID-19 collection center
- St. Louis County reports largest one-day number of new COVID-19 cases: 78
- Baby abandoned near dumpster became tech mogul
- COVID-19 will be a catastrophe for Black St. Louis if leaders don’t act now
- City of Ferguson hit with $1.7 million settlement for municipal court abuses
- St. Louis County and city to receive millions in federal funding for pandemic response