Details for REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
The City of St. Louis Department of Public Safety is seeking proposals from qualified third party Emergency Medical Service Billing Providers to conduct all billing activities associated with emergency medical services provided by the St. Louis Fire Department.
To obtain a copy of the RFP, please visit: https://www.stlouis-mo.gov/government/procurement/index.cfm. The RFP will be listed under “Local Government Services.”
Proposals must be received by 4:00 p.m. CDT on Thursday, November 5, 2020.
- ‘A St. Louis icon has passed away’ - region mourns the loss of local music scene staple Kim Massie
- Tim Norman pleads not guilty in alleged murder hire plot against nephew
- Amy Coney Barrett has been stunningly hostile to civil rights
- STL artist follows up to independent hit ‘Vibe,’ which was touted by Eric Bellinger
- Nov. 15 deadline for child care providers to apply for state COVID funds
- Nicole Galloway for Missouri governor
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s townhome is up for sale
- Grace Bible Church to install Pastor Ulysses Ross
- Vote yes on Prop R for early childhood education and Prop D
- Webster U invests $1M for 10 Suggs Scholarships