Details for REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
The St. Louis Economic Development Partnership requests proposals from a qualified firm or firms to facilitate a strategic planning process and to assist the Partnership to develop a new comprehensive strategic plan.
A copy of the complete RFP is available at https://stlpartnership.com/ rfp-rfq/.
To be considered, proposals must be received no later than 3:00 PM CST on Thursday, November 5, 2020.
- Amy Coney Barrett has been stunningly hostile to civil rights
- ‘A St. Louis icon has passed away’ - region mourns the loss of local music scene staple Kim Massie
- Tim Norman pleads not guilty in alleged murder hire plot against nephew
- STL artist follows up to independent hit ‘Vibe,’ which was touted by Eric Bellinger
- Nicole Galloway for Missouri governor
- Nov. 15 deadline for child care providers to apply for state COVID funds
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s townhome is up for sale
- Vote yes on Prop R for early childhood education and Prop D
- In Loving Memory of Hasan Kenyatta Lake
- Webster U invests $1M for 10 Suggs Scholarships