Details for ST. LOUIS COMMUNITY COLLEGE
St. Louis Community College will receive separate sealed bids for Contract No.
F 21 501, Replace Boiler in Childcare Building, St. Louis Community College at Florissant Valley, until 2:00 p.m. local time, Tuesday, January 26, 2021.
Bids can be dropped in the mail slot at the front door of Engineering and Design, 5464 Highland Park Drive. Bids will be opened and read by the Manager of Engineering and Design (Ken Kempf), 5464 Highland Park Drive (Plan Room). Specifications and bid forms may be obtained by emailing Angie James at email@example.com
Voluntary PREBID Meeting: January 18, 2021 at 9:00am at Childcare Building, Florissant Valley 3400 Pershall Road, St. Louis, MO 63135
- ‘Breakin’ star Shabba-Doo dies at age 65
- Creve Coeur woman who sued Des Peres and officers also faces criminal charges
- East St. Louis native’s gourmet sauces available soon at Schnucks
- Save your tears over Weeknd’s plastic surgery
- Iyanla Vanzant is fixing her OWN life
- Lee Blount, surgeon, athlete, dies at 88
- Rep. Price calls Missouri House censure vote a ‘political lynching’
- St. Louis pastors say the church must ask Black people to get coronavirus vaccine
- Mayoral candidates answer the question: What does “defund the police” mean to you?
- ArchCity Defenders report names 80 killer officers in St. Louis region, 179 known victims of ‘fatal state violence’ this decade