Details for ST. LOUIS COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES CONTINUUM OF CARE PLANNING GRANT REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
The St. Louis County Department of Human Services is seeking
proposals for the St. Louis County Continuum of Care Planning Consultant Grant. The total funding available is approximately $88,294.00.
Proposals are due by 11:00 a.m. on December 16, 2019.
Request For Proposal details and specifications can be obtained on November 25, 2019 at the St. Louis County Bids and RFPs webpage located at
- Man accused of felony stalking allegedly also threatened to kill Wesley Bell
- Here are four black coaches that should be considered for the Missouri football job
- James H. Buford, longtime Urban League leader, passes at 75
- What the Holy Spirit will do for you
- Can things get much worse in ESL?
- Marriage ‘no longer a priority’ for Jim Jones and Chrissy Lampkin
- Clay blasts Trump for slashing SNAP benefits, including school lunches
- Missouri AFL-CIO endorses Nicole Galloway for Missouri governor
- St. Louis picked for First Responder Vaccine Initiative pilot project
- Obstruction of justice in the Lamar Johnson case