Details for St. Louis County Department of Human Services
HOUSING URBAN DEVELOPMENT FY20 EMERGENCY SOLUTION GRANT CV-1 FUNDING
The St. Louis County Department of Human Services, Homeless Services Program, is seeking proposals for the Housing Urban Development FY20 Emergency Solution Grant CV-1 (Corona Virus) funding. The total funding available is $1,703.217.00. These special ESG-CV-1 funds are to be used to prevent, prepare for, and respond to the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) among individuals and families who are homeless or receiving homeless assistance; and to support additional homeless assistance and homelessness prevention activities to mitigate the impacts of COVID-19.
Proposals are due by 11:00 a.m. on December 7, 2020. Request For Proposal details and specifications can be obtained at the St. Louis County Bids and RFPs webpage located at:
- ‘Safer at Home’ order reduces business capacity in St. Louis County as city of St. Louis limits social gatherings
- St. Louis health care workers are dying on the job. Investigations into deaths offer few answers, rare penalties for employers
- Fourth person charged in Montgomery, grandson of 'Sweetie Pie's' Robbie Montgomery, murder
- St. Louis County executive announces more CARES Act funds for restaurants, other small businesses
- ‘Karen’ visits Questlove’s house to make sure it was his
- Coronavirus resurgence curtails elective surgeries, fills hospital beds
- St. Louis Urban League’s turkey giveaways begin Saturday Nov. 21
- Basketball star Hughes opens Missouri’s only black-owned cannabis shops
- Tishaura Jones and Mayor Lyda Krewson's decision not to run for re-election
- Ciara and Russell Wilson say 'Why Not You?'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.