Details for LETTING #8688
ELECTRICAL UPGRADES TO MAINTENANCE BUILDINGS A AND B AT ST. LOUIS LAMBERT INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Sealed proposals will be received by the Board of Public Service in Room 208 City Hall, 1200 Market Street, St. Louis, Mo. Until 1:45 PM, CT, on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 then publicly opened and read. Plans and Specifications may be examined on the Board of Public Service website http://www.stl-bps.org/planroom.aspx (BPS On Line Plan Room) and may be purchased directly through the BPS website from INDOX Services at cost plus shipping. No refunds will be made.
Bidders shall comply with all applicable City, State and Federal laws (including MBE/WBE policies). ). Mandatory pre-bid meeting will be held on Tuesday, June 4, 2019, at 2:30 PM in the Ozark Conference Room at the Airport Office Building, 11495 Navaid Rd., Bridgeton, MO 63044.
All bidders must regard Federal Executive Order 11246, “Notice of Requirement for Affirmative Action to Ensure Equal Employment Opportunity”, the “Equal Opportunity Clause” and the “Standard Federal Equal Employment Specifications” set forth within and referenced at www.stl-bps.org (Announcements).
- St. Louis Blues bid farewell to anthem singer during historic bid for Stanley Cup
- Former ESL non-profit leader accused of embezzlement
- Black senator from St. Louis passed bill to make Blues official state hockey team
- Off-duty officer allegedly shot by fellow cop files suit, injury left Milton Green disabled
- Public (and one cop) tells police leadership of their distrust and fear of police
- Angeline Williams-Jackson joins U-City Schools
- 400 Years of a mutating enslavement
- County Circuit Court to hire treatment court commissioner to handle non-violent defendants with substance use disorders and mental illness
- Federal judge shreds circuit judges, city in opinion on cash bail case
- A breast cancer call to action for St. Louis