Details for METROPOLITAN ST. LOUIS SEWER DISTRICT
Notice is hereby given that the Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District will receive RFQ’s in the Purchasing Division, 2350 Market Street, St. Louis, Missouri 63103-2555 until 10:00 a.m. on July 10, 2019 to contract with a company for: IBM SPECTRUM PROTECT SUITE SOFTWARE AND SUPPORT.
Specifications and bid forms may be obtained from www.stlmsd.com, click on the “MSD AT WORK” link, (bid opportunities). The bid document will be identified as 10013 RFQ. If you do not have access to the internet, call 314.768.2735 to request a copy of this bid.
Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- St. Louis Blues bid farewell to anthem singer during historic bid for Stanley Cup
- Former ESL non-profit leader accused of embezzlement
- Black senator from St. Louis passed bill to make Blues official state hockey team
- Off-duty officer allegedly shot by fellow cop files suit, injury left Milton Green disabled
- Public (and one cop) tells police leadership of their distrust and fear of police
- Angeline Williams-Jackson joins U-City Schools
- 400 Years of a mutating enslavement
- County Circuit Court to hire treatment court commissioner to handle non-violent defendants with substance use disorders and mental illness
- Federal judge shreds circuit judges, city in opinion on cash bail case
- A breast cancer call to action for St. Louis