Details for NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS 4
Notice is hereby given that The Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District (District) will receive sealed bids for Valley Drive Demolition 616 Valley Drive & 700 Valley Drive under Letting No. 12984-013.2, at this office, 2350 Market Street, St. Louis, Missouri 63103, until 02:00 PM on Wednesday, June 19, 2019, at a place designated.
Bids will be received only from companies that are pre-qualified by the District’s Engineering Department for:
DEMOLITION – St. Louis City Class I & II license required
Plans and Specifications are available for free electronic download. Please go to MSD’s website and look for a link to “ELECTRONIC PLANROOM.” Plans and Specifications are also available for viewing or purchase at Cross Rhodes Reprographics located at 1712 Macklind Avenue, St. Louis MO 63110. All bidders must obtain a set of plans and specifications in order to submit a bid in the name of the entity submitting the bid.
The Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- President Dwaun Warmack is leaving Harris-Stowe State University
- St. Louis Blues bid farewell to anthem singer during historic bid for Stanley Cup
- Former ESL non-profit leader accused of embezzlement
- Black senator from St. Louis passed bill to make Blues official state hockey team
- Activists project cops' bigoted social media posts on police HQ and cruisers
- Public (and one cop) tells police leadership of their distrust and fear of police
- 400 Years of a mutating enslavement
- Angeline Williams-Jackson joins U-City Schools
- Johnny Gill and Keith Sweat among 2019 Fair St. Louis lineup
- Free website connects young people to job training