Details for REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
TO PROVIDE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES AT VARIOUS DEVELOPMENTS
SOLICITATION NO. HM 19-09
869 units at James House, Euclid, West Pine, Parkview, Badenhaus/Badenfest and Kingsbury
The St. Louis Housing Authority (SLHA) invites proposals for Property Management Services for seven (7) public housing developments.
Solicitation documents will be available for pick up at SLHA, 3520 Page Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63106 on Monday, June 17, 2019. Interested firms may request a copy of the RFP by calling 314-286-4365 or e-mailing email@example.com.
A Pre-Proposal conference is scheduled for Wednesday, June 26, 2019, at 9:30 a.m. in the 1st Floor Board Room at the above mentioned address. SLHA will receive sealed proposals for this service until 3:00 p.m. (local time) on July 19, 2019.
Krista S. Peyton
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- St. Louis Blues bid farewell to anthem singer during historic bid for Stanley Cup
- Former ESL non-profit leader accused of embezzlement
- Black senator from St. Louis passed bill to make Blues official state hockey team
- President Dwaun Warmack is leaving Harris-Stowe State University
- Public (and one cop) tells police leadership of their distrust and fear of police
- 400 Years of a mutating enslavement
- Angeline Williams-Jackson joins U-City Schools
- Activists project cops' bigoted social media posts on police HQ and cruisers
- Federal judge shreds circuit judges, city in opinion on cash bail case
- Free website connects young people to job training