Details for ST. LOUIS COUNTY LIBRARY DISTRICT INVITATION FOR BID
ST. LOUIS COUNTY LIBRARY DISTRICT INVITATION FOR BID: DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION / PREVENTION OF HARASSMENT TRAINING. DUE DATE: JULY 9, 2019
The Board of Trustees of the St. Louis County Library District (the “Library District”) requests the submission of responses for qualifications from qualified firms or individuals to provide a quote for Diversity and Inclusion / Prevention of Harassment Training.
For more information please see https://www.slcl.org/bid-opportunities.
- St. Louis Blues bid farewell to anthem singer during historic bid for Stanley Cup
- Former ESL non-profit leader accused of embezzlement
- Black senator from St. Louis passed bill to make Blues official state hockey team
- Off-duty officer allegedly shot by fellow cop files suit, injury left Milton Green disabled
- Public (and one cop) tells police leadership of their distrust and fear of police
- Angeline Williams-Jackson joins U-City Schools
- 400 Years of a mutating enslavement
- County Circuit Court to hire treatment court commissioner to handle non-violent defendants with substance use disorders and mental illness
- Federal judge shreds circuit judges, city in opinion on cash bail case
- A breast cancer call to action for St. Louis