Details for APPRENTICE COURT CLERK/ COURT CLERK
The St. Louis County Circuit Clerk’s Office has several vacant Apprentice Court Clerk/Court Clerk positions in each of our departments. These positions are full-time positions working in a court within the Missouri State Court System, using an electronic filing system. We are looking for candidates who are interested in entry-level positions working in a court setting and who possess excellent office and customer service skills.
SALARY: $2,224.00 - $2,383.00 per month depending on
qualifications +State of Missouri benefits.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Applicant must have an Associate’s Degree in a related field or at least 60 semester hours from an institution of higher learning and one year of varied administrative experience performing a wide range of technical office duties. (Equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted on a year for year basis provided a high school diploma or GED has been obtained). An assessment of data entry skills will be given.
TO APPLY: Visit the following website and complete an online
- McCloskeys were ‘opposed to cultural diversity’ in directions to nanny in mid-90s
- Catholics and alt-right clashed with protestors in Forest Park as activists called for removal of Louis IX statue
- Lawyers who confronted protestors with guns are being investigated
- Mayor Krewson reads names and addresses of residents who suggest defunding police, 18K sign petition calling for her resignation
- Person doxxed by Mayor Krewson arrested in Florissant
- August Alsina says Jada romance was approved by Will; Jada says ‘lies’
- Black Lives Matter – just not in here
- Hundreds march through CWE on Sunday to demand resignation of Mayor Lyda Krewson, couple points guns at protestors
- Close the Workhouse and airport privatization shenanigans are new lows
- St. Louis, St. Louis County to require masks in public spaces to limit coronavirus