Details for SITE COORDINATOR
Deaconess Foundation will sponsor a network of Children’s Defense Fund Freedom Schools® programs this summer.
The seven-week program provides summer enrichment for children and families.
The Site Coordinator manages the day-to-day operations and supervises staff of one CDF Freedom Schools® site.
The position’s primary responsibility is to ensure the proper implementation of the CDF Freedom Schools® program model by managing daily site activities.
The Site Coordinator will train and manage staff, maintain the safety of all staff and students, coordinate afternoon activities, field trips, family engagement initiatives and volunteer responsibilities and ensure that the CDF Freedom Schools® Integrated Reading Curriculum is implemented with fidelity.
To apply for this position, submit cover letter, resume and references at: https://deaconess.
- T.D. Jakes’ daughter Cora Jakes Coleman and her husband divorce
- “The Mack” actor Max Julien, 88 passes away
- Your best second act
- Gravois Park neighborhood initiative sells homes to low-to-moderate income creatives
- Ruling the roost: Women open Creole restaurant
- City’s new chief equity officer to focus on data
- Tiffany Haddish arrested and charged with DUI in Georgia
- Cal Harris to become St. Louis County’s chief of staff
- Mars Howard of Mars Worldwide Moving Company has moved on
- Kwofe Coleman says Muny must represent all of St. Louis