Details for Civil Service Commissioner Replacement
Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District
Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District’s Board of Trustees is accepting resumes for appointment to the District’s Civil Service Commission. Candidates must be a resident and registered voter in St. Louis City or County for three years prior to appointment and for the duration of their term on the Commission. Ideal candidates must have daytime flexibility and some Human Resources experience.
Civil Service Commissioners convene several times a year for personnel administration and employee disciplinary hearings in accordance with MSD’s Civil Service Rules and Regulations. Each Commissioner is compensated $20 per meeting, with a maximum annual sum of $500.
Please submit cover letter and resume on or before 01/31/2021 to:
Tracey R. Coleman, Director of Human Resources Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District 2350 Market Street St. Louis, MO 63103
Information may also be emailed to:
- ‘Breakin’ star Shabba-Doo dies at age 65
- Creve Coeur woman who sued Des Peres and officers also faces criminal charges
- East St. Louis native’s gourmet sauces available soon at Schnucks
- Save your tears over Weeknd’s plastic surgery
- Iyanla Vanzant is fixing her OWN life
- Lee Blount, surgeon, athlete, dies at 88
- Rep. Price calls Missouri House censure vote a ‘political lynching’
- St. Louis pastors say the church must ask Black people to get coronavirus vaccine
- Mayoral candidates answer the question: What does “defund the police” mean to you?
- ArchCity Defenders report names 80 killer officers in St. Louis region, 179 known victims of ‘fatal state violence’ this decade