Details for SENIOR COURT CLERK – JOB ID 3691
The St. Louis County Circuit Court is accepting applications for Senior Court Clerk in our Courtroom Services Department. Minimum Qualifications: (Equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted on a year for year basis provided a high school diploma or GED has been obtained): Associate’s Degree in a related field or at least 60 semester hours from an institution of higher learning and two years of varied administrative experience performing a wide range of technical office duties.
General Duties: Perform technical clerical work in the Courtroom Services Department - Substitute Courtroom Clerk which will include the following: provide technical clerical support for associate and circuit judges in a division; serve in the courtroom; assist in preparing judge’s docket; note continuances; administer oath to witnesses and jurors; make minute entries in the court’s automated case management system (JIS) to reflect case progress, which may include scanning documents and attaching to the appropriate docket code; contact attorneys and other court personnel to resolve discrepancies discovered in reviewing records; prepare a variety of orders, documents and correspondence for judge; prepare various statistical reports; operate sound recording machine; answer inquiries and furnish information to attorneys, court personnel and the general public by telephone and in person; and perform other duties as assigned.
Starting Salary: $2461/monthly plus State of MO benefits.
How to apply: Visit the Missouri Courts Careers web page at www.courts.mo.gov/ careers to apply on-line.
Applications will be accepted until Tuesday, January 26, 2021. St. Louis County Circuit Court Human Resources Department 105 South Central Ave., Room 151 Clayton, MO 63105 EOE
- Iyanla Vanzant is fixing her OWN life
- ‘Breakin’ star Shabba-Doo dies at age 65
- Missouri House votes to censure Rep. Price
- An open letter to U.S. Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Missouri
- Save your tears over Weeknd’s plastic surgery
- 2021 MLK DAY COMMEMORATION ACTIVITIES
- Sam Hutchinson, St. Louis contractor dies at age 77
- Urban League, CareSTL, Missouri Primary Care offer food, supplies, Covid-19 tests
- Workers shut down McDonald’s drive-thru in protest for $15 hourly wage, fair treatment
- East Boogie: Livin’ for the weekend for more than 80 years