Details for Fontbonne University Floor Technician
Fontbonne University has an immediate opening for a Floor Technician in Environmental Services as follows:
Full-time position - must have general housekeeping and floor tech experience and the ability to work with little supervision. The incumbent will serve as the primary floor tech across campus. This is a nighttime position – 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. with rotating weekends.
High school education preferred along with recent experience. Excellent benefits package offered beginning first day of employment with liberal holiday and vacation benefits.
To apply, please visit our website at www.Fontbonne.edu/employment.
Hosted by Rebeccah Bennett, founder and principal Emerging Wisdom, LLC and InPower Institute, each week, the Liberating Living vlog unleashes the power within each of us and explores the places where our liberation, healing and spiritual growth meet!
- Nurse Judy Wilson-Griffin is first COVID-19 death in St. Louis region
- Jazmond Dixon, 31, is first COVID-19 death in St. Louis City
- Apply for $250 in energy assistance from Ameren Missouri
- St. Louis city woman in her 30s dies due to COVID-19
- BJC HealthCare opens first COVID-19 collection center
- St. Louis County reports largest one-day number of new COVID-19 cases: 78
- Baby abandoned near dumpster became tech mogul
- COVID-19 will be a catastrophe for Black St. Louis if leaders don’t act now
- City of Ferguson hit with $1.7 million settlement for municipal court abuses
- St. Louis County and city to receive millions in federal funding for pandemic response