Details for PUBLIC WORKS MAINTENANCE WORKER
The City of Maplewood is seeking a qualified person for the position of maintenance worker. Position is responsible for maintaining streets, parks, sewers, swimming pool and city buildings. Must be available for occasional evening and weekend work. The city offers a comparative salary and benefits package. Starting salary is negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
For application, contact the Public Works Department at (314) 646-3640 or visit www.cityofmaplewood.com. Applications accepted until October 26, 2020.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- ‘A St. Louis icon has passed away’ - region mourns the loss of local music scene staple Kim Massie
- Tim Norman pleads not guilty in alleged murder hire plot against nephew
- Amy Coney Barrett has been stunningly hostile to civil rights
- STL artist follows up to independent hit ‘Vibe,’ which was touted by Eric Bellinger
- Nov. 15 deadline for child care providers to apply for state COVID funds
- Nicole Galloway for Missouri governor
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s townhome is up for sale
- Vote yes on Prop R for early childhood education and Prop D
- Grace Bible Church to install Pastor Ulysses Ross
- Webster U invests $1M for 10 Suggs Scholarships