Details for ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER
The St. Louis County Library is seeking applicants for a full time Assistant Branch Manager at the Bridgeton Trails Branch. This position will assist the Branch Manager with the operation and maintenance of the branch to provide quality Library services to all Library customers. A Master’s degree in Library Science is required. Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills. Salary: $53,810 plus paid health insurance and vacation. Apply online at www.slcl.org. Equal Opportunity Employer.
- James H. Buford, longtime Urban League leader, passes at 75
- Here are four black coaches that should be considered for the Missouri football job
- Citizen video seems to show police planting gun
- Impact and not optics: How we can increase the number of African Americans in medicine
- What the Holy Spirit will do for you
- Marriage ‘no longer a priority’ for Jim Jones and Chrissy Lampkin
- Richard Pryor Jr. discusses recent trauma regarding Paul Mooney allegations
- Missouri AFL-CIO endorses Nicole Galloway for Missouri governor
- Music therapy helps children cope with sickle cell disease
- Can things get much worse in ESL?