Details for SENIOR MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCES
The Senior Manager of Human Resources will coordinate all generalist HR functions for a non-profit organization that currently employs 60 team members. This includes developing, implementing and coordinating policies and programs encompassing all aspects of human resources, including: employment, compensation, training, staff planning and development, benefits, employee relations, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs in a manner which reflects the mission, philosophy and policies of Covenant House.
To apply, visit our website at www.covenanthousemo.org
- ‘Safer at Home’ order reduces business capacity in St. Louis County as city of St. Louis limits social gatherings
- St. Louis health care workers are dying on the job. Investigations into deaths offer few answers, rare penalties for employers
- Fourth person charged in Montgomery, grandson of 'Sweetie Pie's' Robbie Montgomery, murder
- ‘Karen’ visits Questlove’s house to make sure it was his
- St. Louis County executive announces more CARES Act funds for restaurants, other small businesses
- Coronavirus resurgence curtails elective surgeries, fills hospital beds
- St. Louis Urban League’s turkey giveaways begin Saturday Nov. 21
- Tishaura Jones and Mayor Lyda Krewson's decision not to run for re-election
- Basketball star Hughes opens Missouri’s only black-owned cannabis shops
- Blue Ivy to narrate ‘Hair Love’ audiobook
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.