Details for SECURITY OFFICERS
HIRING BONUS AVAILABLE
Hudson Services is currently seeking to fill full and part time positions for all shift assignments in St. Louis City and St. Louis County. It is preferred that applicants have 1 year of security experience and have their own transportation, however it is not a requirement for hire. Computer skills are beneficial. Pay rates up to $12.00 per hour. Paid vacation for full time employees. Security license fees 50% reimbursed. Some accounts offer holiday pay. Apply in person at
314 N. Jefferson Ave., St. Louis, MO 63103 Monday through Friday between 9am and 4pm. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hosted by Rebeccah Bennett, founder and principal Emerging Wisdom, LLC and InPower Institute, each week, the Liberating Living vlog unleashes the power within each of us and explores the places where our liberation, healing and spiritual growth meet!
- Nurse Judy Wilson-Griffin is first COVID-19 death in St. Louis region
- Jazmond Dixon, 31, is first COVID-19 death in St. Louis City
- Apply for $250 in energy assistance from Ameren Missouri
- St. Louis city woman in her 30s dies due to COVID-19
- BJC HealthCare opens first COVID-19 collection center
- St. Louis County reports largest one-day number of new COVID-19 cases: 78
- Baby abandoned near dumpster became tech mogul
- COVID-19 will be a catastrophe for Black St. Louis if leaders don’t act now
- City of Ferguson hit with $1.7 million settlement for municipal court abuses
- St. Louis County and city to receive millions in federal funding for pandemic response