Details for CHIEF DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Annie Malone Children and Family Services is currently hiring for a Chief Development Officer who will be responsible for achieving the Agency’s fundraising goals.
He or she will have direct responsibility for raising funds through major gifts, annual giving, corporate and foundation grants, planned giving, and special events. In this role, he or she works closely with the entire leadership team at the Agency, the Board of Directors, and various Board committees, including the Development Committee, to build and implement a successful development strategy.
Qualified candidates will have the following Core Competencies: First-hand experience in directing a development department responsible for raising at least $1 million annually. Proven ability to work with major funders, corporate funders, grantmakers, Board members; Proven ability to direct successful annual fundraising campaigns; Dedication to the stewardship of donor gifts; Ability to motivate staff agency-wide to assist with development efforts; and, the ability to communicate well in speech and writing.
Education and certification: Bachelor’s degree required; CFRE preferred. Experience: Seven to ten years of successful fundraising experience, preferably at social service agencies. Successful experience with an agency with an annual budget of at least $3 million. Annie Malone Children & Family Services 2612 Annie Malone Drive St. Louis, MO 63113 Annie Malone Children and Family Services provide equal employment and social service opportunities to all regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, ability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or sexual orientation.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Amy Coney Barrett has been stunningly hostile to civil rights
- ‘A St. Louis icon has passed away’ - region mourns the loss of local music scene staple Kim Massie
- STL artist follows up to independent hit ‘Vibe,’ which was touted by Eric Bellinger
- Tim Norman pleads not guilty in alleged murder hire plot against nephew
- Nicole Galloway for Missouri governor
- Nov. 15 deadline for child care providers to apply for state COVID funds
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s townhome is up for sale
- In Loving Memory of Hasan Kenyatta Lake
- Webster U invests $1M for 10 Suggs Scholarships
- Vote yes on Prop R for early childhood education and Prop D