Details for Learning Specialist
The Learning Specialist will serve in a state licensed facility and be responsible for designing, implementing, organizing, and supervising all educational programming; providing instruction to youth; collection and analyzation of data for reporting; and implementation of educational activities that align with our core competencies of academic excellence.
To request complete job description and submit resume: HR@gsgbcstl.org
- ‘Breakin’ star Shabba-Doo dies at age 65
- Creve Coeur woman who sued Des Peres and officers also faces criminal charges
- East St. Louis native’s gourmet sauces available soon at Schnucks
- Save your tears over Weeknd’s plastic surgery
- Iyanla Vanzant is fixing her OWN life
- Lee Blount, surgeon, athlete, dies at 88
- Rep. Price calls Missouri House censure vote a ‘political lynching’
- St. Louis pastors say the church must ask Black people to get coronavirus vaccine
- Mayoral candidates answer the question: What does “defund the police” mean to you?
- ArchCity Defenders report names 80 killer officers in St. Louis region, 179 known victims of ‘fatal state violence’ this decade