Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Micheal Obeng says his office has received around 5,000 calls for all types of surgeries – most unrelated to glue removal, after he successfully released the tresses of Tessica “Gorilla Glue girl” Brown who slicked down her hair with the spray and went viral after asking for help via social media. It also seems the formula Obeng created to free her hair may stick around as another business opportunity. TMZ reports Obeng said there is a potential deal in the works to produce his “magical solution” commercially.
- 10 SLPS school board candidates vie for three spots
- Fantasia hospitalized for contractions six months into her pregnancy
- Black-owned pop up shop features 16 businesses outdoors on Saturday, April 3
- Instagram post inserts Claudia Jordan into Gary Owen divorce drama
- St. Louisan Aaron Cook has a chance to become a part of college basketball history on Monday night.
- St. Louis American endorsements for April 6 elections
- Mayor-elect Jones announces transition team, public input website
- St. Louis County eases COVID-19 restrictions for businesses and gatherings
- Treasurer Tishaura O. Jones response to the latest uprising at CJC
- Inmate uprising at least fourth protest since December at CJC