Spice Girl Mel B’s finances reportedly have taken a drastic dip, so much so that she is requesting that film and comedy legend Eddie Murphy increase the amount of child support payments for their daughter, 13-year-old Angel. As the MailOnline reported, the British singer, songwriter and TV personality (Melanie Janine Brown) filed court documents after her income was drastically reduced and after reportedly trying “numerous times” to resolve the issue out of court. She is also requesting Murphy pay her attorney expenses. The Daily Mail sited a 2009 report by Us Weekly, that said the two agreed Mel B would have sole physical custody of their daughter, and Murphy would pay $25,000 a month, health insurance and costs, and educational fees.
- ‘Safer at Home’ order reduces business capacity in St. Louis County as city of St. Louis limits social gatherings
- St. Louis health care workers are dying on the job. Investigations into deaths offer few answers, rare penalties for employers
- Fourth person charged in Montgomery, grandson of 'Sweetie Pie's' Robbie Montgomery, murder
- ‘Karen’ visits Questlove’s house to make sure it was his
- St. Louis County executive announces more CARES Act funds for restaurants, other small businesses
- Coronavirus resurgence curtails elective surgeries, fills hospital beds
- St. Louis Urban League’s turkey giveaways begin Saturday Nov. 21
- Tishaura Jones and Mayor Lyda Krewson's decision not to run for re-election
- Basketball star Hughes opens Missouri’s only black-owned cannabis shops
- Blue Ivy to narrate ‘Hair Love’ audiobook
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.