Singer Erykah Badu posted to Twitter on Nov. 13 that she tested positive for COVID-19 in one nostril and negative in the other. “Left nostril positive. Right nostril negative. Maybe they need to call Swiss Beats so they can do a versus between them. Funny thing is, Dr. ONLY reported the positive result,” she tweeted. Thankfully, at tweet time, Badu reported no symptoms.
- Bobby Brown Jr. dies at age 28
- Fourth person charged in Montgomery, grandson of 'Sweetie Pie's' Robbie Montgomery, murder
- Prayers up for Sinbad as he recovers from a stroke
- Is there a future for Lori Harvey and Michael B. Jordan?
- “There’s nothing funny about COVID”
- Thank you, voters: Biden/Harris was the true public safety ticket
- Superintendent recommends closing Sumner High School, 10 other public schools
- Black officiating crew was right call for NFL Monday Night Football showcase
- Express Scripts promotes Murray
- Congresswoman-elect Cori Bush works with Biden-Harris team to give nurses a voice in COVID-19 response