Blast reports dating rumors abound after Steve Harvey’s daughter, social media influencer Lori Harvey, and Michael B. Jordan hopped off a plane and drove off together in Atlanta. It is speculated the two may have spent Thanksgiving together at her dad’s home. Black Twitter was all aflutter; some comments and video clips cheered her for adding this year’s People’s “Sexiest Man Alive” to her superstar celebrity dating list. Others seem to think that if they are dating, it won’t last that long. Reportedly she recently broke up with the rapper Future.
- The salvation of white privilege
- Creve Coeur woman who sued Des Peres and officers also faces criminal charges
- East St. Louis native’s gourmet sauces available soon at Schnucks
- Save your tears over Weeknd’s plastic surgery
- ‘Breakin’ star Shabba-Doo dies at age 65
- Lee Blount, surgeon, athlete, dies at 88
- Rep. Price calls Missouri House censure vote a ‘political lynching’
- St. Louis pastors say the church must ask Black people to get coronavirus vaccine
- Mayoral candidates answer the question: What does “defund the police” mean to you?
- Barnes Jewish Hospital’s Dr. Carter on vaccines: 'COVID-19 is nothing to mess with’