Entertainment mogul Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter has planted the seeds to launch his own cannabis brand, “Monogram,” as part of his new partnership with California-based cannabis company, Caliva. He joined them in 2019 as their new chief brand strategist. On the Monogram website, it says it will be a small batch product. “Monogram flower is grown in small batches, allowing for every plant to receive personalized attention from our expert growers. Our batch-by-batch approach and unique potency designation allow us to highlight the nuances in between harvests and tell you the story of every flower.” No word on what products will be sold or the official launch date.
- ‘Safer at Home’ order reduces business capacity in St. Louis County as city of St. Louis limits social gatherings
- St. Louis health care workers are dying on the job. Investigations into deaths offer few answers, rare penalties for employers
- Fourth person charged in Montgomery, grandson of 'Sweetie Pie's' Robbie Montgomery, murder
- St. Louis County executive announces more CARES Act funds for restaurants, other small businesses
- ‘Karen’ visits Questlove’s house to make sure it was his
- Coronavirus resurgence curtails elective surgeries, fills hospital beds
- St. Louis Urban League’s turkey giveaways begin Saturday Nov. 21
- Basketball star Hughes opens Missouri’s only black-owned cannabis shops
- Tishaura Jones and Mayor Lyda Krewson's decision not to run for re-election
- Ciara and Russell Wilson say 'Why Not You?'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.