TMZ reports that R&B singer Jeremih is seriously ill and hospitalized, fighting for his life after contracting COVID-19. It says rappers Chance the Rapper, 50 Cent and producer Hitmaka went online to solicit prayers on his behalf. 50’s post said he is in the ICU in Chicago. On Nov. 14, Chance tweeted, “Please if you can take a second to pray for my friend Jeremih, he is like a brother to me and he’s ill right now. I believe in the healing power of Jesus so if you can for me please please say a prayer over him.” Vibe reports that Adam Smith, a member of the ‘Don’t Tell ‘Em” singer’s management team shared on V103.1’s The Kenny Burns Show,” He’s stable but he still has a [ways] to go before anything. We’re not out the dark, but God is the light.”
- ‘Safer at Home’ order reduces business capacity in St. Louis County as city of St. Louis limits social gatherings
- St. Louis health care workers are dying on the job. Investigations into deaths offer few answers, rare penalties for employers
- Fourth person charged in Montgomery, grandson of 'Sweetie Pie's' Robbie Montgomery, murder
- St. Louis County executive announces more CARES Act funds for restaurants, other small businesses
- ‘Karen’ visits Questlove’s house to make sure it was his
- Coronavirus resurgence curtails elective surgeries, fills hospital beds
- St. Louis Urban League’s turkey giveaways begin Saturday Nov. 21
- Basketball star Hughes opens Missouri’s only black-owned cannabis shops
- Tishaura Jones and Mayor Lyda Krewson's decision not to run for re-election
- Ciara and Russell Wilson say 'Why Not You?'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.