Someone took a brief joyride in one of Chris “Ludacris” Bridges’ luxury hot wheels in the ATL on Monday. Luda stopped at the ATM, left his black Mercedes running, and you know what happened next. However, before the actor, philanthropist, and multiple Grammy-winning rapper was about to lose his mind up in there, he quickly flagged a nearby police car, and officers were able to quickly apprehend the car thief and get Luda’s ride back.
- 10 SLPS school board candidates vie for three spots
- Fantasia hospitalized for contractions six months into her pregnancy
- Black-owned pop up shop features 16 businesses outdoors on Saturday, April 3
- Instagram post inserts Claudia Jordan into Gary Owen divorce drama
- St. Louisan Aaron Cook has a chance to become a part of college basketball history on Monday night.
- St. Louis American endorsements for April 6 elections
- Mayor-elect Jones announces transition team, public input website
- St. Louis County eases COVID-19 restrictions for businesses and gatherings
- Treasurer Tishaura O. Jones response to the latest uprising at CJC
- Inmate uprising at least fourth protest since December at CJC