WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Sasha Banks will be among Hasbro’s new line of Star Wars figures. In the Disney Plus series, “The Mandalorian,” Banks portrays the character Koska Reeves, a Mandalorian warrior who fights as a member of the Night Owls. Wrestle Zone reports the announcement was made on a Hasbro Pulse live stream.
- Fantasia hospitalized for contractions six months into her pregnancy
- 10 SLPS school board candidates vie for three spots
- Instagram post inserts Claudia Jordan into Gary Owen divorce drama
- Black-owned pop up shop features 16 businesses outdoors on Saturday, April 3
- Mayor-elect Jones announces transition team, public input website
- St. Louis American endorsements for April 6 elections
- St. Louisan Aaron Cook has a chance to become a part of college basketball history on Monday night.
- St. Louis County eases COVID-19 restrictions for businesses and gatherings
- Treasurer Tishaura O. Jones response to the latest uprising at CJC
- Inmate uprising at least fourth protest since December at CJC