Comedian Tiffany Haddish and rapper Common have clamped the rumors of them unfollowing, then refollowing each other on Instagram (if he ever followed her in the first place) by professing their love for one another. Speculation of their new celebrity couple matchup-breakup swirled after fans noticed Common wasn’t following her. But fret not, Common is following her now, and the couple went to where all good rumors can be put to rest – on IG Live, to publicly say that they, and their love for one another, is still a thing.
- ‘Safer at Home’ order reduces business capacity in St. Louis County as city of St. Louis limits social gatherings
- St. Louis health care workers are dying on the job. Investigations into deaths offer few answers, rare penalties for employers
- Fourth person charged in Montgomery, grandson of 'Sweetie Pie's' Robbie Montgomery, murder
- ‘Karen’ visits Questlove’s house to make sure it was his
- St. Louis County executive announces more CARES Act funds for restaurants, other small businesses
- Coronavirus resurgence curtails elective surgeries, fills hospital beds
- St. Louis Urban League’s turkey giveaways begin Saturday Nov. 21
- Tishaura Jones and Mayor Lyda Krewson's decision not to run for re-election
- Basketball star Hughes opens Missouri’s only black-owned cannabis shops
- Blue Ivy to narrate ‘Hair Love’ audiobook
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.