The music of the late superstar singer and actress Whitney Houston lives on. Houston’s video of her 1992 hit, “I Will Always Love You” just reached 1 billion views on YouTube. Houston’s rendition of the 1973 Dolly Parton song was in the movie, “The Bodyguard.” As Essence reported, this song flung Houston into superstar status, earning her Record of the Year and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance at the 36th Grammy Awards in 1994. Houston’s version also spent 14 weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100. This year, on the official Whitney You Tube page that has over 5.3 million subscribers, the song is reportedly averaging 350,000 views per day.
- ‘Safer at Home’ order reduces business capacity in St. Louis County as city of St. Louis limits social gatherings
- St. Louis health care workers are dying on the job. Investigations into deaths offer few answers, rare penalties for employers
- Fourth person charged in Montgomery, grandson of 'Sweetie Pie's' Robbie Montgomery, murder
- ‘Karen’ visits Questlove’s house to make sure it was his
- St. Louis County executive announces more CARES Act funds for restaurants, other small businesses
- Coronavirus resurgence curtails elective surgeries, fills hospital beds
- St. Louis Urban League’s turkey giveaways begin Saturday Nov. 21
- Tishaura Jones and Mayor Lyda Krewson's decision not to run for re-election
- Basketball star Hughes opens Missouri’s only black-owned cannabis shops
- Blue Ivy to narrate ‘Hair Love’ audiobook
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.