Rochelle Walton Gray gave us something to celebrate in the Democratic primary for St. Louis County Council 4th District in 2016 when she crushed the veteran incumbent Mike O’Mara by more than 4,000 votes, opening the way for committed Black representation in the northernmost neighborhoods in North County; she then won the general election by an even greater margin with nearly 75% of the vote. On the council, she has been a strong voice for criminal justice reform, minority inclusion and equitable development, fighting to dedicate portions of tourism taxes and Riverboat Casino monies to North County. With a degree in Public Policy Administration, she is the only candidate with legislative experience. We both expect and urge voters to retain her experience, commitment and grit representing the 4th District. We strongly endorse ROCHELLE WALTON GRAY FOR ST. LOUIS COUNTY COUNCIL DISTRICT 4.
- Nick Cannon pledges ‘Masked Singer’ salary to Holocaust
- Lezley McSpadden says Wesley Bell did not do a ‘proper investigation’
- Cori Bush will become Missouri's first Black congresswoman
- Kinloch firefighter shot inside Applebee's will get parade and escort home Monday
- Spanky, COVID-19 and the plight of Missouri’s disabled
- Shakeup at St. Louis Public Radio over allegations of racism
- Emmitt Smith and his wife call it quits after 20 years
- Pandemic task force head Dr. Alex Garza: ‘It’s not going to slow down until everyone steps up'
- Reopening schools: is it wise? Jennings Superintendent Art McCoy says it’s risky either way
- Republicans renew attacks on Kimberly Gardner