Nurse practitioner Nicole Crisp wears a see-though mask donated to CareSTL Health pediatricians and nurse practitioners by the Missouri Commission on the Deaf and Hard of hearing. The masks are for providers who have hearing-impaired patients so they can still see facial expressions and read lips while providers wear masks as part of safety protocols during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Bobby Brown Jr. dies at age 28
- Fourth person charged in Montgomery, grandson of 'Sweetie Pie's' Robbie Montgomery, murder
- Prayers up for Sinbad as he recovers from a stroke
- Is there a future for Lori Harvey and Michael B. Jordan?
- “There’s nothing funny about COVID”
- Thank you, voters: Biden/Harris was the true public safety ticket
- Superintendent recommends closing Sumner High School, 10 other public schools
- Black officiating crew was right call for NFL Monday Night Football showcase
- Express Scripts promotes Murray
- Congresswoman-elect Cori Bush works with Biden-Harris team to give nurses a voice in COVID-19 response