Elle Ellois Johnson, 89, was born on September 2, 1929 in St. Louis, MO to Clara and Willard H. Thornton, Sr. She married Lloyd G. Johnson on March 2, 1948 and was a loving mother to Rayfield, Hershel (who preceded her in death), Tomma and Roxane. Ellois departed this life on June 13, 2019. She is deeply missed and leaves cherished memories with her family, many relatives and longtime friends. Gone but definitely not forgotten.
- Why exclude prosecutors from the crime summit?
- Eight excellent educators
- County Prosecutor Wesley Bell looks back a year after beating McCulloch – and ahead
- Kevin Hart to need 'round-the-clock' medical support
- New county library will not be a ‘warehouse’ or a ‘Walmart’
- Malik Yoba announces his attraction to transwomen, his children had no clue
- Harris-Stowe welcomes Class of 2023 in 2019 with Convocation and Rite of Passage
- Gun violence against children leaves broken hearts, empty desks at school
- Lil Wayne announces via Twitter that he won’t be performing at St. Louis show
- The police killing of Terry Tillman and the prisoners’ dilemma