After a short illness at St. Luke's Hospital, surrounded by her husband of 17 years James, devoted friend Tracy Jones, Chaplain, Nurses and Doctors she worked so diligently with for many years, Jacqueline (Jackie) Broom, received her wings, on 18 September 2020. She was loved by so many family, co-workers, and friends. Precious memories will forever live in our hearts. She was truly a gift God gave us, but only for a short time. May she rest in peace in Gods loving arms, and in his mighty kingdom.
- Bobby Brown Jr. dies at age 28
- Fourth person charged in Montgomery, grandson of 'Sweetie Pie's' Robbie Montgomery, murder
- Prayers up for Sinbad as he recovers from a stroke
- Is there a future for Lori Harvey and Michael B. Jordan?
- “There’s nothing funny about COVID”
- Thank you, voters: Biden/Harris was the true public safety ticket
- Superintendent recommends closing Sumner High School, 10 other public schools
- Black officiating crew was right call for NFL Monday Night Football showcase
- Express Scripts promotes Murray
- Congresswoman-elect Cori Bush works with Biden-Harris team to give nurses a voice in COVID-19 response