Eleven years ago, Kasia McMullen-Koontz, then 29, was working a regular day as a catering sales manager at the Saint Louis Art Museum. She was…
The paramedics weren’t able to save her.
- By Rebecca Rivas
As a broke graduate student with four children, Jessica Adams was barely squeaking by financially after her divorce. She was able to provide f…
In 1977, Zenobia Thompson was doing exactly what she loved to do – providing care to her community as a head nurse at Homer G. Phillips Hospital.
- By Tashan Reed
An intensive care unit patient who had undergone heart surgery had failed multiple attempts to tolerate extubation, the final step in liberati…
- By LaShana (Shän) Lewis
Moyosore K. Onifade, M.D., is a groundbreaker in many ways. As an internal medicine specialist at Christian Hospital and CEO and chief innovat…
A lot of what happens during the day for a school nurse involves making sure students have what they need to stay healthy to get back to the c…
- By Jessica Karins
Jeanetta Stomer, DNP, APRN, FNP-C, has always wanted to be a nurse, ever since she played “hospital” with her dolls as a child. Now, Stomer is…
- Wesley Bell will not charge Darren Wilson
- Lezley McSpadden says Wesley Bell did not do a ‘proper investigation’
- A tale of two prosecutors: Murder witness had very different experiences with Mary Pat Carl and Kimberly Gardner
- Eviction crisis looms in St. Louis City, advocates look to presiding judge of 22nd Circuit Court to step in
- Rich Finneran, Elad Gross compete for attorney general as Democrats
- Nick Cannon pledges ‘Masked Singer’ salary to Holocaust
- LaTonia Collins Smith appointed Provost and Vice President of Academic Affairs at Harris-Stowe
- 'This is one of the most difficult things I’ve had to do as an elected official'
- Reopening schools: is it wise? Jennings Superintendent Art McCoy says it’s risky either way
- STL pandemic task force reports all bad news on August 1