Dr. Jacqueline Turner has delivered somewhere around 5,000 babies during her 30 years practicing obstetrics and gynecology.
“It has happened on many occasions, when I’ll go to a delivery and have a room full of relatives of the patients and will have delivered babies for everyone in the room – which is a great feeling to have,” Turner said. “We take care of a lot of families that way.”
On Friday, April 28, Turner received the Stellar Performer Award at the Salute to Excellence in Health Care Awards Luncheon, an event whose net proceeds fund college scholarships through the St. Louis American Foundation.
Video by Rebecca Rivas, St. Louis American reporter
As featured on
Dr. Jacqueline Turner has delivered somewhere around 5,000 babies during her 30 years practi…
- Beloved St. Louis stage veteran Linda Kennedy passes at 68
- Brian McKnight family drama plays out across the internet
- Mayor Krewson must serve the public interest, not politics
- Add water and lose weight
- New restaurant in the Loop pairs U. City native music industry veterans
- Three schools hire black head football coaches
- Super Jam 2019 canceled, popular summer concert was set to star Future and Meek Mill
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital opens new Neuro-Critical Care Unit, among the largest in the country
- Elnora Suggs passes at 106
- Rasheen Aldridge nominated by Central Committee to replace Bruce Franks in the State House